As permissible by your statutory rights, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would do, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will replace the item within a reasonable time. If it is not replaced in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
In addition to your statutory rights, we offer a change of mind returns policy where the following conditions are met:
- The item must be unopened and still sealed.
- All returns must be made within 21 days of order date. Refund will exclude any postage costs.
For all online purchases that meet the returns requirements, simply e-mail email@example.com and our Customer Service Team will initiate the process for you.